Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline
August 1st, 2021
October 1st, 2021
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Full Paper Submission Deadline
Final Paper Submission & Early Registration
The Conference Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for the 5th International Conference on Building Energy & Environment 2022. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will then be notified to submit their extended abstracts or full length papers according to the guidelines and template. Selected full papers will be recommended for further consideration of publication in the supporting journals.
1. COVID-19, Pandemics and Epidemics
2. Health and Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation
3. Thermal Comfort
4. Occupant-Centric Building Design and Controls
5. Building Renewables, Solar Buildings and Smart Grid
6. Urban Energy and Urban Microclimate
7. Wind Engineering, Aerodynamics and Urban Physics
8. Building Physics, Building Envelope and Materials
9. Thermal Storages
10. Smart Buildings and Smart Cities
11. Resilience and Climate Change
12. Building and Mechanical System and Controls
13. Advanced Modeling and Building Simulations, CFD
14. Building Codes and Standards
15. Urban Green Infrastructure
16. Low/Zero Carbon Emission Buildings and Communities
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• Create an account on ConfTool here.
• Login to your account to edit your submission(s).
• Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
• Abstracts must be written in clear English.
• Only authors whose abstracts have been accepted can submit their extended abstracts or full-length papers.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
• All submitted abstracts will be reviewed according to reviewing procedures.
• Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail.